Here’s what you need to know:
- The Office of Research and Engagement website has the latest updates on research activities.
- Guidance for research associates includes topics such as current research level of operations, research facilities, and responsible conduct of research.
The Office of Research and Engagement website is the best source of information about research activities.
Information for researchers includes:
- Guidelines for increasing on-campus research activity, including the current research level of operations, the university’s phased approach to increasing research activities, and implementation plans
- Updates on the status of research facilities, including information on research in labs, visitors to labs, field research activities, community engaged research, core facilities, and other topics
- Guidance on responsible conduct of research, including IRB and human subject research, HRPP/IRB operations, IRB requests, new studies, and other topics