Here’s what you need to know:
- Students and employees should monitor their health, check their temperature each day, and use the daily health self-screening form.
- Stay in if you do not feel well, have a fever, or do not pass your daily health self-check.
To help slow the spread of COVID-19, daily temperature checks and self-screening are required for students and employees. Use the daily health self-screening form, which is available online at selfscreen.utk.edu or through the Tennessee app.
- Students who live on campus should self-screen before they leave their residence hall to attend class. Off-campus students should self-screen before they come to campus.
- Employees and student workers should self-screen before reporting to work.
How to self-screen
- Check your temperature.
- Answer basic questions about your health with the daily health self-screening form at selfscreen.utk.edu or through the Tennessee app. For questions about symptoms, consider only new symptoms, not those explained by a pre-existing condition.
- Submit your answers.
If you answer yes to any of the screening questions, stay in and follow the instructions you receive after submitting your form.
An email with the self-screening result will go to you and your supervisor. Supervisors receive only the final result, not responses to individual questions.
For student workers
Enter your supervisor’s email address on the self-screening form to notify them whether you can report to work. Supervisors receive only the final result, not responses to individual questions.
- You will receive instructions that advise you what to do based on the results of your self-screening. Contact your health care provider or emergency room if necessary.
- Complete the self-isolation form if you are required to self-isolate. Anyone who needs to self-isolate will be contacted to determine the best options for their situation.